Standing Electric 2 leg base
The Voyager offers a sit to stand, height-adjustable desk capable of integrating a keyboard tray and other accessories. Besides the easy assembly, the price/performance ratio is one of the strengths of the Voyager product.
- Base height range: 28.5" to 47.25" (w/ 1.125" top)
- Weight capacity: 2 powerful motors with 220 lbs lifting capacity
- Speed: 1.125" per second
- Power consumption: .3w
- Top sizes: 24-30" depths X 36-84" widths
- 108" power cord
- No grommets ( email us if you need grommets)
- Base/Leg Finish Options: Silver, white, or black
- Mobility: Fixed/Glides (For Casters option pls email or write in your instructions upon check out with an additional $100)
- Controller: Programmable Controller
- Lifetime structural (J channels, feet, and top supports)
- 7 years for electrical components (control boxes, hand switches, and motors)
All orders ship for free*Power Draw on Table:
- For a 1 leg table, the maximum current under a fully loaded condition would be approximate, 8A at 24V = 192W. To raise a table with no load should take minimal current, 0.5A at 24V = 12W. The standard default duty cycle is 2 minutes on, 18 minutes off. In standby mode, the table uses approximately 0.1W. For a 2 leg table, the maximum current under a fully loaded condition would be approximate, 16A at 24V = 384W. To raise a table with no load should take minimal current, 1A at 24V = 24W. The standard default duty cycle is 2 minutes on, 18 minutes off. In standby mode, the table uses approximately 0.1W.