Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 25 and Feb 06. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time. Learn More.
3 Legs Corner Standing Desk 48"-54" W
TableUP™, our US-made height adjustable table bases deliver quality, flexibility, and functionality at an affordable cost. Built to exceed industry standards and configured to meet your budget, TableUP bases are the foundation for a healthy and ergonomic workspace.
As research has proven, there are numerous health benefits associated with standing for as few as fifteen minutes every hour spent on the job. With the touch of a button, our ergonomic electric height adjustable desk TableUp™ desk allows you to alternate between sitting and standing to give you the benefits of both worlds. TableUP™, our US-made sit/stand tables are built to exceed industry standards and deliver quality, flexibility, and function at an affordable cost.
Our electric height adjustable TableUp bases, paired with your personalized worksurface, is the foundation for a healthy workspace.
Complete your ergonomic workstation solution with a rectangular high-pressure laminate (HPL) work surface with coordinating or solid 3mm edge band and predrilled grommet holes available in several widths and depths.
- 3-Stage extended height adjustment range – 21.5” to 47.5” (excluding worksurface)
- Meets California freestanding height adjustable table requirements
- 3-Leg base configurations, 90°, layouts, supports 250lbs lifting capacity
- Ergonomically designed to allow for under-mount keyboard drawer installation
- Control Box - Programmable (or email us if you prefer up/down the handset)
- Powered by built-in motors in each leg for a smooth and quiet motion
- Lifting and lowering speed - 1.25” per second
- Pair that with a lifting capacity of 200lbs and a smooth quiet motion and you get a cost-effective sit/stand desk that meets high BMIFMA X5.5 standards while remaining cost-effective.
- Leg/Base finish options - White ( Write or email us if you prefer Silver or Black Leg)
- Grommet: None ( If prefer with grommet write in the comment box upon checkout or email us at email@example.com)
- Grommet location Main Tabletop: Left, Center, or Right. Return Tabletop: Left, Center, or Right.
- Edge band Color: Matching laminate color
- Grommet Color: Silver, Black, or White
- Customize Order: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anti-Sag Bars: added only for sizes; 60" - 66" (VL) and 72" - 84" (HL)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Merge Works
- 2-3 Weeks Lead Time
*Actual products Color may be different from the Photo*
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 7 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. Some Supplier's lead time are 2 weeks.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 7- 14 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within 14 business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations, Refunds & Returns:
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $25 administration fee whether or not your order has shipped. Prior authorization required, 25% to 35% depending on the manufacturer restocking fee if your order has shipped. The buyer will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Merge Works orders can be cancelled if they are not in the manufacturing process.Merchandise may not be returned without Company’s prior written consent. MergeWorks Authorized return merchandise is subject to a handling and restocking charge. All freight charges must be prepaid by Buyer on return shipments or they will not be accepted. Damaged materials and build to order items cannot be returned under any conditions.