3 Legs 3 Stage Corner Standing Desk
TableUP™, our US-made height adjustable table bases deliver quality, flexibility, and functionality at an affordable cost. Built to exceed industry standards and configured to meet your budget, TableUP bases are the foundation for a healthy and ergonomic workspace.
As research has proven, there are numerous health benefits associated with standing for as few as fifteen minutes every hour spent on the job. With the touch of a button, our ergonomic electric height adjustable desk TableUp™ desk allows you to alternate between sitting and standing to give you the benefits of both worlds. TableUP™, our US-made sit/stand tables are built to exceed industry standards and deliver quality, flexibility, and function at an affordable cost.
Our electric height adjustable TableUp bases, paired with your personalized worksurface, is the foundation for a healthy workspace.
Complete your ergonomic workstation solution with a rectangular high-pressure laminate (HPL) work surface with coordinating or solid 3mm edge band and predrilled grommet holes available in several widths and depths.
- 3-Stage extended height adjustment range – 21.5” to 47.5” (excluding worksurface)
- Table Top Finish: Mocha Olive, Lost Pine, Antique Barrel, Reclaimed Oak Plank,
- Edge band Color: Matching laminate color
- Meets California freestanding height adjustable table requirements
- 3-Leg base configurations, 90°, layouts, supports 250lbs lifting capacity
- Ergonomically designed to allow for under-mount keyboard drawer installation
- Control Box - Programmable (or email us if you prefer up/down the handset)
- Powered by built-in motors in each leg for a smooth and quiet motion
- Lifting and lowering speed - 1.25” per second
- Pair that with a lifting capacity of 200lbs and a smooth quiet motion and you get a cost-effective sit/stand desk that meets high BMIFMA X5.5 standards while remaining cost-effective.
- Leg/Base finish options - White ( Write or email us if you prefer Silver or Black Leg)
- Grommet: None ( If prefer with grommet write in the comment box upon checkout or email us at email@example.com)
- Grommet location Main Tabletop: Left, Center, or Right. Return Tabletop: Left, Center, or Right.
- Grommet Color: Silver, Black, or White
- Customize Order: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anti-Sag Bars: added only for sizes; 60" - 66" (VL) and 72" - 84" (HL)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Merge Works