Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 25 and Feb 06. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time. Learn More.
Adjustable Acoustic Desk Divider
MergeWorks’ new and innovative SwitchIT™ desk panel solution strikes the right balance between privacy and collaborative environments. Our patent-pending mounting system allows the user the freedom to control their environment from day to day. Once the SwitchIT™ acoustic desk panel is mounted, it can be placed above the desk for a quiet, distraction free work zone, or flipped to instantaneously convert to an open workstation for collaborative work.
How does it work? One half of the patent pending magnetic mounts are permanently mounted to the bottom of the worksurface for stability. The second magnetic mount is securely attached to the desk panel. Pop it on with the higher portion above the desk for privacy or flip it and reattach it with that portion below for collaboration or modesty. The mounting hardware also allows the panels to be mounted flush against the desk or with up to a 1” gap to allow for wire management.
Pop-off,turn panel,pop-on. SwitchIt acoustic desk panels can be mounted above the desk for a quiet, distraction-free work zone, or instantaneously converted to an open workstation for collaborative work our patent-pending magnetic mounting system. Adjust your workspace instantly. Repurpose immediately for a private or collaborative workspace - no tools needed. Great adjustable desk divider, and for privacy.
- Available in several widths: 24" to 72"W
- Available in 2 heights: -
- 24” panel height - 18” Above 1.25” worksurface - 0” Switched height above the worksurface -
- 30” panel height - 18” Above 1.25” worksurface - 6” Switched height above worksurface
- NRC rated acoustic EchoScape™ material available in 2 thicknesses
- 3/4” (18mm), NRC rated up to 0.9
- Available in 8 colors EchoScape 3/4" (18mm)
- Permanent magnetic mount (3 Clamps)
- No banner cut out designs
- Height Options 24" and 30"H
- Available Colors: Oat, Sandstone, Pear, Cobalt, Iced Grey, Ash, Slate and Charcoal.
- Patent pending magnet mount assembly merges with most furniture solutions
- Panels can be used on any worksurface thickness
- Magnet mounts are permanently mounted to bottom of worksurface and on panels for secure stability
- Panels can be mounted flush against the desk or with up to a 1” gap to allow for wire management
- EchoScape™ panels are lightweight, tackable, VOC-free, 100% recyclable
- Custom sizes and shapes available
- SwitchIt Data Sheet
- Permanent Magnetic Mount
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 7 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. Some Supplier's lead time are 2 weeks.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 7- 14 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within 14 business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations, Refunds & Returns:
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $25 administration fee whether or not your order has shipped. Prior authorization required, 25% to 35% depending on the manufacturer restocking fee if your order has shipped. The buyer will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Merge Works orders can be cancelled if they are not in the manufacturing process.Merchandise may not be returned without Company’s prior written consent. MergeWorks Authorized return merchandise is subject to a handling and restocking charge. All freight charges must be prepaid by Buyer on return shipments or they will not be accepted. Damaged materials and build to order items cannot be returned under any conditions.