Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 25 and Feb 06. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time. Learn More.
Adjustable Height Stand Up Student
Adjustable Height Stand-Up Desk, Standard Top, Book Box, and Swinging Footrest Bar
- Adjustable height stand-up student desk with swinging footrest (fidget bar)
- Patented Swinging Pendulum Footrest Bar (28" diameter, 20" footrest area) allows students to redirect excess energy and engage in continuous motion that may help support ergonomic comfort and cardiovascular health, while potentially increasing calorie burn, productivity, and focus
- Standard MDF desktop (Beige) with durable 3D thermoplastic laminate coating for resilient impact and chemical resistance (28 x 20", 1/4" thick)
- Steel base with black powder coat finish for durability
- Adjustable nylon base levelers for easy movement across smooth and carpeted floors
- Phenolic resin open shelf (26" W x 8" D, ¼" thick) provides easily accessible storage area for school supplies and personal items
- Includes steel book box (22" W x 15" D x 4 3/4" H) for storing classroom materials
- Adjustable desktop height with fourteen settings ranging from 26 to 42 ¼" (1 ¼" increments)
- Pairs well with AlphaBetter® Stool (1205BL, sold separately) to allow for a break from standing as desired. Height-adjustable seat complements desk and tip-resistant base permits use of fidget bar
- Adjustability - Height: 26" to 42"
- Color: Black (frame), Beige (top)
- Compartment Size: 22"W x 15"D x 4 ¾"H (book box)
- Finished Product Dimensions: 28"W x 20"D x 26 to 42"H 38 lbs, 36"W x 24"D x 26 to 42"H 53 lbs
- GREENGUARD: Yes
- Made In USA: Yes
- Material(s): Steel (Base), 5/8" MDF - Medium Density Fiberboard (Top), 1/4" Phenolic (Shelf)
- Model # 1202BE, 1207BE
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 7 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. Some Supplier's lead time are 2 weeks.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 7- 14 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within 14 business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations, Refunds & Returns:
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $25 administration fee whether or not your order has shipped. Prior authorization required, 25% to 35% depending on the manufacturer restocking fee if your order has shipped. The buyer will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Merge Works orders can be cancelled if they are not in the manufacturing process.Merchandise may not be returned without Company’s prior written consent. MergeWorks Authorized return merchandise is subject to a handling and restocking charge. All freight charges must be prepaid by Buyer on return shipments or they will not be accepted. Damaged materials and build to order items cannot be returned under any conditions.